Asavari Contest – 2017
About the Contest
Asavari Music Retreat is pleased to announce a music contest based on the skills and presentations of sitar and indian classical vocal performers; to get a chance to an exclusive all paid invite (as per the terms and conditions).
All the entries will be moderated by a panel of judges headed by Ustad Shujaat Khan. The applications for this contest will be accepted between 9th June 2017 – 15 July 2017 only.
The contest winner choosing criteria;
- 3 Sitar Players
- 2 Indian Classical Vocalists
The Results will be announced expected by 25 July 2017.
Terms and Conditions
Based on your music skills get a chance to win a free pass of the retreat!
- It is an online contest, the contestant must of age between 15 to 35 years.
- Single entry submission allowed.
- The contestant must share a YouTube link or share their video via Google Drive.
- No audio file will be entertained.
- The video shall not exceed 7-8 minutes including introduction.
- No prize alternatives or cash equivalents are offered.
- Prizes are non-transferable and non-negotiable.
- The application must be completed in English.
- The contestants must carry their own instruments and related.
- The Prize consists of an exclusive all paid single invite to the 4 day retreat and provides access of all the events.
- The winners will be announced by 25th July 2017 via mail and they must RSVP by 31st July 2017.
- Their will be 3 sitar contestants chosen and 2 Indian Classical Vocalists respectively.
- The last date of submitting entries is 15 July 2017.
- The decisions of the Judges regarding the choice of winners will be final and no queries towards this shall be entertained with no legal binding.
Terms and Conditions
- For any query related to the competition or event the contestant is requested to send us a mail at firstname.lastname@example.org only.
- All the contestants are solely responsible for their music content and liable as per Indian Laws.
- Full pre-payment of package will be paid; however, Travel Fares to and fro the venue will not be provided by Asavari Music Retreat.
- The accommodation is on sharing bases.
- The Schedule of the Asavari Music Retreat and Terms and Conditions are subjected to change without any prior notice.
- If the contestant wishes for someone to accompany him/her they may purchase a Companion Ticket that must refer details of the Main Ticket Holder i.e. the winner in Remarks while booking for ticket confirmation.
- Any inappropriate behavior by any of the contestants shall lead to eviction of the Individuals from the venue.
- Organizer reserves the right to perform security check on invitees/member of audience at the entry point for security reasons or within the premises of the Event venue at any point of time as and when required.
- Organizer shall not be responsible for any loss, damage or theft of any personal belongings or any injury/damage that the ticket holder that may incur at the venue.
- Contestants must mandatorily carry an original valid government identity documents or otherwise.
- First Aid and Medical care may be provided by the Organizer however, Contestants must acknowledge that the Organizer shall not be liable for any mishap, injury, accident, untoward incident, physical harm of any nature, death, loss of life or limb, etc., caused to him/her, at the Event venue, either before, during or after the Event; or while traveling to the Event; and the same will not be attributed to the Organizer, neither shall the Organizer be held responsible towards the same or be liable to indemnify or make good any claim being raised against it, for whatsoever nature.
- If any damage occurs at the Venues infrastructure the Contestant shall be held solely responsible. Damages maybe levied on said pattern.
- Contestants hereby grant the Organizer the right to use, in perpetuity, all or any part of the images and/or recording of any tape made with the ticket holders appearance on any mode/medium of broadcast anywhere in the world and for any purposes whatsoever including advertising, publicity and promotion etc.
- Subject to Jodhpur Jurisdiction only.
- The sponsors/performers/organizers are not responsible for any injury or damage occurring due to the event. Any claims regarding the same would be settled in courts in Jodhpur.