Terms of Service
Organiser – Asavari Music Retreat
Parton – Ticket Holder
- The schedule of the event and Terms and Conditions (T&C) are subjected to change without prior notice.
- In case of cancellation of the Retreat due to any unforeseen circumstances full refund will be made with the span of 30 days.
- Companion Ticket holder must refer details of the Main Ticket Holder in Remarks while booking and send booking reference of the ticket to email@example.com for ticket confirmation.
- Any inappropriate behavior by any of the patrons shall lead to eviction of the patrons from the venue without refunds.
- Organizer reserves the right to perform security check on invitees/member of audience at the entry point for security reasons or within the premises of the Event venue at any point of time as and when required.
- Organizer shall not be responsible for any loss, damage or theft of any personal belongings or any injury/damage that the ticket holder that may incur at the venue.
- Patrons must mandatory carry an original valid government identity documents or otherwise.
- First Aid and Medical care may be provided by the Organizer however, Patrons must acknowledge that the Organizer shall not be liable for any mishap, injury, accident, untoward incident, physical harm of any nature, death, loss of life or limb, etc., caused to him/her, at the Event venue, either before, during or after the Event; or while traveling to the Event; and the same will not be attributed to the Organizer, neither shall the Organizer be held responsible towards the same or be liable to indemnify or make good any claim being raised against it, for whatsoever nature.
- If any damage occurs at the Venue’s infrastructure the Parton shall be held solely responsible. Damages maybe levied on said pattern.
- Patrons hereby grant the Organizer the right to use, in perpetuity, all or any part of the images and/or recording of any tape made with the ticket holders appearance on any mode/medium of broadcast anywhere in the world and for any purposes whatsoever including advertising, publicity and promotion etc.
- By way of purchasing this ticket, the purchaser agrees to all terms & conditions.
- Subject to Jodhpur Jurisdiction only.
- The sponsors/performers/organizers are not responsible for any injury or damage occurring due to the event. Any claims regarding the same would be settled in courts in Jodhpur.
- The date time and venue of the event can be changed due to unavoidable circumstances at any point of time before the event.
- No refund on tickets will be made under any circumstances except pursuant to conditions under event cancellation or postponement.